Can Slibstream create Instagram prints for frames?
Yes. Slibstream has three key features revolving around playing and printing your Instagram photos.
- Registered users can create personalised digital frames to play their Instagram photos.
- Registered users to print their Instagram photos.
- Non registered users can play their Instagram photos on a public Slibstream.
How do I print Instagram prints for real (non digital) photo frames?
Open the Instagram print tool
- Go to: My Slibstreams
- Click on the [Settings] green button or [Create Slibstream]
- Click the [Prints] blue button (top right)
Interact with the Instagram print tool form
Choose how you would like your Instagram photos arranged
Margin around each of your photos:
Sets how far apart each Instagram photo is from the adjacent photo
Show photos with borders:
Sets if each Instagram photo should have a grey boarder
Show cutting guide lines:
Sets if each Instagram photo should have cutting lines around each photo. These lines will help you to cut your photos out properly.
Interact with the grid of photos to change the order
Each photo displayed in the grid of photos has two icons.
Remove the Instagram photo from the grid.
Clones the Instagram photo in the grid.
In addition to the two icons, the grid of Instagram photos is Interactive.
Drag and drop:
Instagram photos can also be re-ordered by dragging and dropping them in place within the photo area.
Can I print a cardboard Instagram cutout or a prop?
Unfortunatly Slibstream wont let you print a lifesize photo because the Instagram API does not serve life size photo to Slibstream.
The Slibstream layout printing options are:
- Grid of photos 2 across x Any number of photos tall (2 columns x any rows)
- Grid of photos 3 across x Any number of photos tall (2 columns x any rows)
- Grid of photos 4 across x Any number of photos tall (3 columns x any rows)
- Grid of photos 5 across x Any number of photos tall (4 columns x any rows)
- Instagram Image (Desktop Size)
- Instagram Image (Mobile Size)
- Polaroid 1 photo across (only suitable to print with an A4 Printer)
- Polaroid 2 photos across
- Polaroid 3 photos across
- Polaroid 4 photos across
- Polaroid 5 photos across
- Fit Frame Size: 8″ x 10″
What I print using the Slibstream web app?
Slibstream allows you to print your Instagram photos in multiple layouts and you can re-order, delete and clone photos as well! Here are a few examples:
Print a square grid of Instagram photos
Print a Polaroid grid of Instagram photos
Print clones (duplicates / copies) of one Instagram photo
Print clones (duplicates) of your Instagram photos
Can I print Instagram gift cards i.e. an Instagram birthday card for free?
Yes. Here’s an example of what Slibstream will look like on screen if you want to print an Instagram photo gift card, birthday card, friendship card, thank you card or congratulations card!
In this examaple we have created a demo PDF to show you what this looks like printed.
File to print: Example PDF file to print
What this looks like in Slibstream:
Will Slibstream let me print selfie cutouts?
Yes. Although, Slibstream cannot print life size (huge) cut outs. Slibstream will enable you to print normal size selfie cutouts for display within your home or workspace. As a general rule – Slibstream will print Instagram photos no larger than A4 paper size.
Can I add custom effects to my Images before I print them?
Slibstream wont let you change your Instagram photos. However you can use any number of Instagram apps to tweak your Images (on Instagram) before you use Slibstream to print them. You can DIY your photo layout, but you cannot DIY your photo beyond deleting it from the print area or cloning it within the print area. Any chanages you make here do not affect your Instagram photos in real life.
Turn Your Tablet, Laptop, PC, Phone Or Smart TV Into A Funky Live Instagram Photo Frame
- Free to try and enjoy
- No app install required
- It already works on your tablet!
- Decorate your home with your Instagram photos